It’s Thursday, and you’ve got no idea what you’ll do for the weekend.
Sammamish Patch is coming to the rescue. We’ve got the best bets for your done-work-outta-here time. Check our picks for the activities to hit and new bars, restaurants and shops to explore.
- Where/When: 5 p.m. Friday at Munchbar in Bellevue Square.
- Why Go: Come celebrate the first home game of the season with Mariners legend, Edgar Martinez. He'll be on site to meet fans and to promote his new Tequila Mescal, "El Zacatecano."
- Pricing: No cover. Get there early though. This event is sure to draw a crowd.
- Where/When: 8 and 10:30 p.m. on Friday and Saturday at in Kirkland.
- Why Go: You've seen him roast mega stars like Pamela Anderson, Hugh Hefner, Joan Rivers and most recently Donald Trump. Now the Roast Master General himself, Jeffrey Ross is coming to Kirkland's Laughs Comedy Spot for two nights of non-stop laughter. Here's a YouTube clip of Ross's stand-up routine. Enjoy.
- Pricing: Tickets are $25 and $30. Hurry though, this show will sell out!
- Where/When: 7:00 p.m. - 12:00 a.m. Every Friday night at .
- Why Go: Do you and your friends or family love Game Night? Maybe you've grown tired of that same old Monopoly game and need something new. Or, maybe you just need a bigger space to play. Uncle's Games in Redmond has you covered either way. Every Friday night they keep the store open extra late and invite friends and families to partake in "Friday Night Gaming" at the store. Bring your own games or pick from one of the many demonstration games the store carries.
- Pricing: Free. Enjoy 15 percent off any purchase made during "Friday Night Gaming."
- Where/When: 9:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. Saturday at the Redmond Maintenance Operation Center (18120 NE 76th St, Redmond)
- Why Go: If your household recently went through it's annual spring cleaning, then this event might be just what you need. Load up all the junk that the trashman would't haul away and bring it to the Redmond Maintenance Operation Center for a safe and clean disposal.
- Pricing: Please bring two or more cans of nonperishable food items, or consider making a cash donation.
- Where/When: 9 a.m. Saturday at
- Why Go:Baseball is back! The Eastlake Little League's opening day on Saturday will be packed with more baseball action then anyone can handle. Sammamish Mayor Don Gerend and Councilman John Curley will be on hand to throw out the first pitches. Also on site will be the Rachael Carson Elementary Choir to sing the National Anthem. The weather forecasts are rain free so this should be a great day for baseball.
- Cost: Free.