Last Gasp Registration will be available at the Issaquah Sports Authority, at 1185 NW Gilman Blvd, for the 2012 Issaquah Run on Saturday, Sept. 29 from 10:00 am to 4:00 pm.
The 36th annual Issaquah Run will take place on Sunday, Sept. 30, 2012. Once again over 2,500 participants will take part in the 10K Run, the 5K Run/Walk and the Kids Run.
The Issaquah Run is produced by The Foundation of the Rotary Club of Issaquah. Issaquah Rotary Foundation is continually redefining itself through new members, new vision and activities, and new forms of local and global service. Its meetings are an informal gathering of friends who work together toward a common purpose – the betterment of our community and world. Rotary’s motto “Service Above Self” amply describes what Rotary is all about.
The following roads will be closed to accommodate the Issaquah Run on Sept. 30:
From 6-11 a.m.:
- Sunset Way between Second Avenue and Newport Way
- Front Street between Newport Way and Gilman Boulevard
From 8-11 a.m.:
- Rainier Boulevard North between Northwest Dogwood and Juniper Street
- Northeast Dogwood Street between Front Street North and Third Avenue Northeast (open to local traffic only)
- Northeast Gilman Boulevard (limited access to businesses available – traffic restricted to one lane)
- 12th Avenue Northwest between Maple Street and Gilman Boulevard
- Northwest Maple Street south of Northwest Gilman Boulevard
- Seventh Avenue Northwest between Northwest Gilman Boulevard and Juniper Street
- Second Ave Southeast between East Sunset Way and Front Street South
- Northwest Holly Street between Rainier Boulevard North and Second Avenue Northwest
- Northwest Juniper Street between Rainier Boulevard North and Seventh Avenue Northwest
In addition, the depot parking lot will be closed.
--Information from Issaquah Run and the City of Issaquah