Editor's note: Sammamish Patch is running a new weekly feature called Patch Picks, highlighting editor and reader picks of great local businesses, destinations, services, organizations, ways to spend a day off and more.
You’ll find useful lists to help you, your family, friends and significant others locate the best places for everything from Sunday brunch to New Year’s Eve celebrations, pumpkin patches, date night destinations, florists, girlfriend nights out, kids party places, parks and more.
This week, we look at places for people to spend Valentine's Day - in Sammamish and the area.
But here's one thing: We, at Sammamish Patch, don't know all. Really. So, please make suggestions in the comment box!
That is, if you don't mind, others knowing about your place of choice.
Patch Picks: Places to spend Valentine's Day weekend (the big day is Monday).
- , 22850 NE 8th St, Sammamish, Wash. The storyand menu alone make it worth a visit (plus, it's in Sammamish). It's important, too, to note the menu.
- Kalaloch Lodge on the Washington coast is worth the drive for walks on the beach and to see the Pacific Ocean. Consider it for this weekend, if possible, or down the road.
- Nearby, if the weather permits, stroll (or run with your loved one) along the or visit the . Simple is good, you know.
- Salish Lodge & Spain Snoqualmie always impresses. Here's the Valentine's Day menu.
- SkyCity, the restaurant on top of the Space Needle, can give you and your loved one views to remember. Have a look at the menu.
Sammamish Patch also noted the Friday evening father-daughter Valentine's Day dance in Redmond.
If anything, though, and we're going to use that word again: Enjoy!