The tradition of summer concerts at Pine Lake Park will continue this year when “The Spyrographs” take the stage on Thursday, July 12, at 6:30 p.m. The free concerts will continue until Aug. 30, making Pine Lake Park the place to be for eight straight summer Thursdays.
This concert series is now in its twelfth year, making it one of the longest and most enjoyable traditions in the city’s short history (Sammamish incorporated in 1999). Plateau Jewelers, a longtime sponsor of the musical event, is once again providing invaluable support. Food will be provided by The Sammamish Rotary and The Sammamish Kiwanis. Here’s the band schedule:
- July 12 - The Spyrographs (60s pop)
- July 19 - Second Hand Newz (Fleetwood Mac tribute)
- July 26 - Craig Terrill Band (Former Seahawk plays classic rock)
- August 2 - Stacey Jones Band (Indie blues rock)
- August 9 - Adrian Xavier Band (Reggae world music)
- August 16 - Cloverdayle (modern country)
- August 23 - Sammamish Symphony Orchestra (American classics)
- August 30 - Cherry Cherry (Neil Diamond tribute)
All shows begin at 6:30 p.m. and last until about 8 p.m. Overflow parking for the free concerts is available at the Pine Lake Park & Ride (located at the intersection of 228th Ave. S.E. and Issaquah-Pine Lake Road). A free shuttle is provided.
--Information from the city of Sammamish