1. Preschool Story Time: The is hosting Preschool Story Time, an event for children between the ages of 3 to 6 years old. Your preschooler’s early literacy skills can develop through stories and other creative learning activities. Children must be accompanied by an adult and siblings are welcome. The event starts at 10 am.
2. Toddler Story Time: The is hosting Toddler Story Time, an event for toddlers between the ages of 24 to 36 months. Bring your toddler to hear stories. Toddlers must be accompanied by an adult. Siblings are welcome to join. The stories begin at 11 am.
3. Sammamish Book Group: The is hosting the Sammamish Book Group. This book group is for adults to come and enjoy reading and discussing great books with other book lovers. This month’s book to be discussed is The Great Gatsby. The discussion begins at 7 pm.
4. EHS Junior Parent Night: The Junior Parent Night at in the Eastlake High gym at 7 pm.
5. Talk With an Artist: Fiber artist Ellin Larimer will talk at 2 pm at about her winter exhibit in the building's gallery.