It’s Thursday, and you’ve got no idea what you’ll do for the weekend.
Patch is coming to the rescue. We’ve got the best bets for your done-with-work, outta-here time. Check our picks for the activities to hit and new bars/restaurants/shops to explore.
We know you have your favorites that we missed. So share the goodness in our comment box below.
- Where/When: 7 p.m. on Friday, 2 p.m. and 7 p.m. on Saturday, March 30-31, at .
- Why Go: Join the Beaver Lake Middle School’s drama department this weekend as they perform their newest production, The Wizard of Oz. This family-friendly play has a cast of talented Beaver Lake Middle School students and is sure to entertain audiences of all ages.
- Cost: $8 tickets available at the door or they may be purchased during school hours through the Beaver Lake Middle School Bookkeeper.
- Where/When: 8 p.m. Thursday through Saturday, March 29-31, and 2 p.m. Sunday, April 1, at the Village Theatre in Issaquah.
- Why Go: Join the Village Theatre as it presents its newest production, It Shoulda Been You. The Village Theatre always puts on a great show and this musical comedy should be no different. Enjoy the show!
- Cost: Tickets range between $35 and $50.
- Where/When: 7:30 p.m. and 10 p.m. on Friday and Saturday, March 30-31, at .
- Why Go: If you’re looking for laughs this weekend, you won’t have to travel very far to get them. Join Mike Vecchione and Cy Amundson at the Parlor Live and laugh the night away. Check out these YouTube clips of Vecchione and Amundson doing their thing to see if this show is for you.
- Cost: Tickets range between $15 and $25.
- Where/When: 1-2 p.m. Sunday, April 1, at .
- Why Go: Join the Eastside Park Rangers and Eastside Audubon to explore the shoreline, marshes, and meadows of Juanita Bay Park while viewing the abundant bird life and small mammals.
- Cost: Free. No ticket required.
- Where/When: 6:30-9 p.m. Friday, March 30, at the .
- Why Go: Join best-selling author Bonny Becker at the Old Redmond Schoolhouse during its RASP Reading Series. This is your chance to interact and ask questions with a renowned children's author. Stick around after the discussion for the spoken word open mic.
- Cost: Free.
If you’re looking for Easter Egg Hunts coming up this weekend and next, don’t forget to , including:
Spring at The Grange in Issaquah
- Where/When: The Grange in Issaquah, at 145 NE Gilman Blvd, is offering several free family, fun-filled events on Saturday, March 31. The egg hunt for kids 10 and under begins at 10:30 AM and end once all the eggs filled with chocolate goodies have been found. Event continues until 3 p.m.
- Why Go: They call it their version of March Madness, we call it getting a jump on Easter! Following the Easter egg hunt, families are encouraged to have their Easter photo taken in our store. A professional photographer will take the photos. Each family will receive one free photo, complements of The Grange. Additional photos are available for purchase at the incredibly low price of $5.00 per photo.
- Cost: Free