Adult children and elderly parents must accept the reality of aging. Taking care of one’s parents, compromising and role-modeling for the next generation are realistic goals for all of us. Marky Olson is a professional speaker, author and blogs for CaregivingElderlyParents.com and icareinsite.com.
Meet Eldercare Professionals who will share advice and answer questions.
• 6:30pm: Informal meet and connect time
• 7pm: Sara Shelton, M.S. Gerontology of Seattle Aging Solutions will discuss assisting families as they navigate aging-related challenges and explore eldercare options.
• 7:15pm: Michael Policar, financial professional.
• 7:30pm: Book presentation by co-author, Marky Olson.
• 8pm: Questions and comments.
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.Write a new post...What do you want to share?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something