Adult children and elderly parents must accept the reality of aging. Taking care of one’s parents, compromising and role-modeling for the next generation are realistic goals for all of us. Marky Olson is a professional speaker, author and blogs for CaregivingElderlyParents.com and icareinsite.com.
Meet Eldercare Professionals who will share advice and answer questions.
• 6:30pm: Informal meet and connect time
• 7pm: Sara Shelton, M.S. Gerontology of Seattle Aging Solutions will discuss assisting families as they navigate aging-related challenges and explore eldercare options.
• 7:15pm: Michael Policar, financial professional.
• 7:30pm: Book presentation by co-author, Marky Olson.
• 8pm: Questions and comments.
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something