Parents of High School Juniors
You are invited to a FREE
College Planning Class
“HOW TO CHOOSE THE BEST COLLEGE FOR YOUR STUDENT AND YOUR POCKETBOOK”
This will be a valuable class for all parents with college-bound students. The class will focus on high school Juniors (all grade levels are welcome).
Parents, bring your students!
In this informal class you will learn:
- How to help students decide to which colleges to apply.
- What the more selective colleges really want to see in your student’s application.
- Why standardized tests are important and which one to take SAT/ACT.
- How to maximize your student’s potential to receive scholarships, grants, and other forms of gift-aid.
- It is possible to attend a PRIVATE COLLEGE for a Public College Price!!!
- Why procrastination may cost a family thousands of dollars.
- We will provide a time-line for success—where one should start.
- Plan for a full 1.5 hours, we’ll use every minute of class time.
- Feel lost??? We will outline the entire process for you.
Reservations are Necessary!
Important: This class will discuss how families with an annual income of
$80,000 - $225,000 received financial assistance to help pay for a college education!