Electric vehicle sales are on the rise in the US, bringing with them more and more places for EV drivers to plug in.
Issaquah currently has five charging locations, and Sammamish has one, according to the US Department of Energy. Here is where to find them:
- Sammamish City Hall (surface lot and garage), 801 228th Ave. SE
- Curtis Consulting Group, 385 Front St.
- Walgreens, 6300 E Lake Sammamish Parkway SE
- zHome, 970 NE High St.
- Issaquah Highlands Park & Ride, 1755 Highlands Drive NE
- Issaquah City Hall, 1775 12th Ave. NW
Sammamish's first charging stations were installed in late 2011.
Visit the US Energy Department to filter results or find other locations outside of Issaquah and Sammamish.
Have you considered purchasing an electric vehicle? Would you like to see more charging stations in Sammamish or Issaquah? Tell us in the comments section.