Please Report Broken or Missing Valve Lids!

Your help in reporting is appreciated!

The Sammamish Plateau Water and Sewer District maintains water and sewer lines that run under the streets. Valves are situated at various locations in the street to allow District staff to isolate segments of water and sewer line to repair or replace pipe sections. These valves are covered by cast iron valve cover lids. Sometimes these lids can become displaced during normal traffic activity in the roadway. 

Please call the District at (425) 392-6256 if you notice any valve lids in the street that are displaced, broken or missing.  We will immediately dispatch our field staff to address the situation to minimize any potential hazards.    If you do strike a dislodged valve lid with your vehicle, please contact us as soon as possible after the incident.  Thanks for your help!

This post is contributed by a community member. The views expressed in this blog are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of Patch Media Corporation. Everyone is welcome to submit a post to Patch. If you'd like to post a blog, go here to get started.


More »
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Note Article
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something
See more »