This exceptional three-day workshop focuses on building effective communication skills for successful personal and professional relationships.
Who Should Register for InterAct?
Individuals who play strategic roles in organizational settings – executives, managers and staff in the private and public sectors – learn advanced leadership skills designed to strengthen working relationships, increasing productivity. All LIOS programs utilize a unique blend of applied behavioral science skills and models with experiential learning methodology.
What Will You Learn in InterAct?
- Learn to communicate clearly and openly.
- Manage your reactivity to others in moments of intensity.
- Respond quickly and thoughtfully in intense situations.
- Build self-awareness and understanding of what impact your behavior has on others.
- Take a clear stand on important issues while staying connected to colleagues with different points of view.
- Contribute to the health of organizations and communities.
InterAct is a prerequisite for enrollment in Executive Coaching Skills Training, a LIOS Affiliate Workshop taught by Mary Beth O'Neill, former LIOS faculty member.
Meet the Instructor
Jeff McAuliffe, MA, is a graduate faculty member of LIOS and Spring Cohort Lead. His coaching and consultant practice is focused on the integration of organization development, performance improvement, and leadership development to enhance organizational outcomes.